Sunday, April 5, 2009

We have Wednesday nights back !!! We will meet on Wed. at 7:00 in the dance room. I will call as many as I can to clear this up. We have our three dances and will work on our individual dance.
Hope to see you there. Please contact me if you would like to meet another time to learn the dance or dances. I will be happy to do that and they are easy. All but one, and it is a bit challenging. LORI

Also there has been some interest to keep up the class this summer. Let me know if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lori! Wednesday works much better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori!

    Can you please tell me the date of the recital? I have not gotten involved because I travel alot with work and was not sure I would be able to be there, but would love so much to see you and be at the recital if possible!

    Amy (amy_zabrosky@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete